The Ultimate Certified Personal Trainer
My name is Christopher David Sierra and I WANT TO BE A CHAMPION!
Now let me go ahead and divulge a little background information on myself:
- I was born and raised in the Silicon Valley and I am a native of San Jose, CA.
- I am a personal trainer, a California state champion powerlifter, and an aspiring natural pro bodybuilder.
- I have been weight-training for over a decade and have been coached and mentored under the likes of professional bodybuilders and powerlifters.
- I consider the fitness lifestyle to be my biggest passion.
- I wake up and live and breathe what I preach.
A wise man once said “make your passion your profession, and you won’t have to work a day in your life!” I hold that old saying close to my heart and it is my ambition to spread my craft on to the likes of other people. That’s why I’ve become a personal fitness trainer.
I began weight training at 14 years old after stumbling across my cousin’s old book: “The Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding” by Arnold Schwarzenegger. I remember flipping through the pages and was amazed at what I came across. This same amazement has led me to where I am today, and I am more motivated than ever. I want to relay my knowledge and wisdom to all of my clients and help them on their quest to be the best that they can be.
My years of trial and error, consistency, dedication, and investment has given me the foundation to bring all of my clients the most safe and effective means of strength training, cardiovascular training, and nutrition. I am also a NASM personal trainer and a NESTA personal trainer, so I have been certified to help you achieve all of your goals safely and efficiently. This applies if I’m your personal fitness trainer or if I’m leading you and others in small group training.
My philosophy is simple: when it comes to achieving great things, nothing beats hard work! If you feel the same, give Sierra Strength when you’re ready to hire a personal trainer.
- NANBF competitive drug-free amateur bodybuilder
- IFPA PRO/NANBF Muscle Mayhem 2010
- Former ‘Team 3DMJ’ member
- Coached and mentored under professional bodybuilders and powerlifters
- USPA state record deadlift category juniors (20-23)@198 lbs – 534lb deadlift
- USPA Modesto Power meet 2013
- USPA San Jose Powerlifting Championships 2011
- USPA Pacific Coast Open 2014 – 1st place 20-23 years old 220lbs (573.2lbs deadlift)
- NASM certified personal trainer
- NESTA certified personal trainer
- Master Trainer
- Awarded blue belt under Dave Camarillo 2008 AKA gym San Jose, CA